Palace Lankaran Khan was built by architects from France in 1913 on behalf of Khan Ahmed Khan. All building materials used here were brought from France by ship. This magnificent building was the first high-rise building in Lankaran. The facade of the building is decorated with mythological figures. The building had electricity and lighting systems for the first time before the revolution. This magnificent building houses the Lankaran History and Ethnography Museum.